Change of Mind
- Unopened products in original packaging are returnable (except subscriptions and special orders)
- Restocking and handling charges might be applicable.
- Card processing fees, shipping and insurance are non refundable.
- Returns are acceptable within 7 days from item receipt
- Customer pay for return shipping
- Returns can be sent by courier or dropped off at the return address:
- Australian Warehouses, 2 Hartill-Law Ave, Bardwell Park NSW 2207
Damaged on Arrival (During Transit)
- The item is deemed “damaged on arrival” when the packaging is damaged and the item itself has major issues
- We should be informed within 3 days from the date of receipt of an item (insurance requirement). After this period, the transit insurance will not accept claims.
- Pictures of the damage shall be sent to us and a brief description of the item malfunctioning (after you have tested it).
- Please re-pack the item in the same original packaging
- We will process your claim and update you accordingly within 3-5 business days
- Technical support and maintenance is handled by the brand owners
- If the item was deemed faulty during the warranty period, and you would like us to assist you with your warranty claim ( you are not able to get a proper support directly from the Manufacturer), you can mail the item back to us and we will take care of this. In this case, the shipping charges (two ways from and to our warehouse) shall be born by the byer.