NEC PA653UG Overview
The compact 6,500 ANSI lumen LCD projector with WUXGA resolution not only trumps the competition with its unique colour processing technology, but also in its outstanding installation capabilities where motorized lens shift, focus and zoom makes setup effortless. The unique HDBaseT-out interface enables multiple projector daisy chaining via cost efficient network cables to a single source helping to reduce installation costs. Management of the latest copyright protocol to play 4k and Ultra HD Blu-ray content whilst the long lamp life and even longer filter life earn a most attractive Total Cost of Ownership.
NEC PA653UG Features
- Incredible visualisation capabilities-impressive free tilt and portrait installation capability, unique geometric adjustment, picture in picture, tiling, 3D support and camera based blending/stacking
- Hassle-free remote adjustment – motorized lens shift, focus and zoom allows easy and flexible setup without the need for cumbersome physical access to the projector.
- Cost conscious & powerful cabling – with just CAT6 network cabling, transfer content over up to 100m using HDBaseT connectivity standard.
- Impress with brilliant colours & contrast – astound your audience as the projector processes a wider colour space with Rec2020 to Rec709 colour conversion
- Peace of mind copyright protected content – let the projector manage copyright protection and present 4k and Ultra HD Blu-ray content via the HDMI interface
|Classification||Education / Corporate|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)|
|Brightness (Ansi Lumens)||6500|
|Aspect Ratio (Native)||16:10|
|Lens Type||Interchangable (Does Not Include Lens)|
|Throw Ratio||depending on lens selection (std. option NP41ZL at 1.3-3.02:1)|
|Display Area||30″ – 500″|
|Connectivity (input)||DP (1). HDBaseT (1), HDMI (2), Componant (1), VGA (1)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D mm)||499 x 163 x 406|
|Accessories||IR Remote Control; Network Set-up Guide; Power Cord; Projector; Quick Setup Guide; Users Manual|