★ A true Hi-Fi vinyl experience with powerful speakers.
★ Solid metal platter over sub-platter system, MMC, anti-skating, counterweight.
★ Plays 33/45 rpm vinyl, Bluetooth streaming, RCA audio out, USB record to PC.
The MB-PT-28 turntable is a true Hi-Fi experience, boasting a solid metal platter over sub-platter system to dampen unwanted resonance and noise.
Enjoy your favourite 33/45 vinyl – or stream with Bluetooth via a smart device – using the included set of powerful speakers or plug directly into your own sound system with the unit’s built-in pre-amplifiers.
Complete with adjustable counterweight, anti-skating and moving magnet cartridge, immerse yourself in uncompromising, authentic sound.
- Nominal Speeds: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Speed Variance: ±1%
- Wow and Flutter: 0.15%
- Signal to Noise: -65dB
- Downforce Range: 0-6.0g
- Effective Tonearm Length: 8.6” (218.5 mm)
- Overhang: 0.73 in
- Power Consumption: 70W (Max)
- Outboard Power Supply: 15V/2400mA AC-DC
- Turntable Dimensions: 418 x 360 x 125 mm
- Weight: 5.7 kg
- Power: 18W
- Speaker Units: Woofer: 4” | Tweeter: 2”
- Impedance: 4
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-20KHz
- Speaker Dimensions: 160 x 158 x 249 mm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Model: Audio-Technica AT3600
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Channel Balance: <2.5dB
- Channel Separation: >18dB
- Output Voltage: 2.5mV
- Recommended Load Resistance: 47k
- Amplifier Connection: MM (Moving Magnet) – input
- Recommended Tracking Force: 3.5±0.5 g
- Weight: 5.1 g
Watch it in action