CINTIQ PRO 24in ERGO STAND
WACOM Computers Notebooks & Tablets
Create in comfort with Wacom Ergo Stand for the Wacom Cintiq Pro 24.
To create in complete comfort, attach the Wacom Ergo Stand to your Cintiq Pro 24. It allows you to raise, tilt and rotate your pen display to easily adjust the viewing angle and find the most natural position for you.
Once attached to Ergo Stand, your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32 becomes a stable surface on which to create – just like drawing at a drafting table. Plus, you can rotate the display as you’d move a sheet of paper to draw at a fresh angle.
- Raise, tilt and rotate your Cintiq Pro 24 into the best working position for you
- Creates a comfortable, stable surface on which to create
- Rotate your Cintiq Pro to draw at a fresh angle – just like a sheet of paper
- Easy to adjust throughout the day
- Dimensions (Stand Only): 681.6 x 425.6 x 404 mm
- Weight (Stand Only): 19.5 kg
The Cintiq Pro 24 Ergo Stand is compatible with the following Wacom products only. Please check the model number of your display before ordering.
- Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 Touch (DTH-2420/K0-CX)
- Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 – Pen Only (DTK-2420/K0-CX)
Looking for an alternative to the Ergo stand?
The beauty of Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 with the Flex Arm* is its versatility. Light as a feather, you can tilt it to a better angle, manoeuvre closer for a working position that suits you, or push it to the side to free space when needed. Find out more here.