PowerShield Defender 650VA / 390W Line Interactive UPS with AVR, 2 x Australian Outlets and user replaceable batteries.
The Defender range uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to minimise the effects of fluctuations in input voltage protecting your valuable equipment from power line disturbances. The stylish LCD display, user replaceable batteries and Australian sockets makes the Defender the complete package at this level.
- Stylish and informative LCD display
- Excellent microprocessor control guarantees high reliability
- Australian outlets for UPS and Surge Protection
- Boost and buck AVR for voltage stabilisation
- User replaceable batteries
- Silent Operation (No fans included)
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Off-mode charging
- Cold start function
- USB communication with sophisticated NetGuard software
- FREE download software
- For Technical Help please contact PowerShield on 1300 305 393