LapCabby DeskCabby 12 Charge & Sync | 12-Device Desktop USB Charge & Sync Cabinet for any USB devices up to 12″ – Vertical
The ‘DeskCabby 12 Charge & Sync’ simultaneously charges & synchronises 12 USB devices with a managed USB hub that delivers high-speed charging and syncing saving time when deploying apps, media and content. The DeskCabby offers device & cable protection with a lockable retractable door and a cable management design that prevents cables from being stolen or damaged. Efficient and intelligent, it auto-detects the exact make and model of the device and delivers high-speed charge at the optimum rate. It will never over-charge as it detects when the device battery is full providing trickle charge. The charging indicator lights let you know whether a device is in charging, syncing or charged.
- Charges 12 USB devices up to 12″ – tablets, mobile phones, POS, e-readers, PDAs, scanners or any other USB chargeable devices
- Auto-detects attached devices individually and automatically adjust the current output to the highest level permitted by the device manufacturer and USB specifications
- Once fully charged, trickle charging will commence at a rate equal to its self-discharge rate, enabling the battery to remain at 100%
- Individual LED lights indicate red when charging & green when the device battery is fully charged,reflecting through the perforated front door so you can tell the status of each device without opening
- DeskCabby can remain locked and secured during charging with the perforated doors and internal fan to keep devices cool
- IEC socket with 1.8m / 6 ft power cord designed to snap out if pulled away from the wall to prevent damage
- Daisy-chain and stack three DeskCabby units together to charge 36 USB devices from a single IEC power cord
- Managed USB hub/s delivers high-speed data transfer rates for syncing and works independently to the Operating System (OS), data transfer can be performed to all common mobile operating systems.
- Simultaneously synchronise devices using MDM software such as Apple Configurator, iTunes and others, saving time when deploying apps, setting up profiles, media and content
- No short, unreliable third party cables are required
- Device Compartment Size – W220 x D300 x T30 mm / 8.7″ x 11.8″ x 1.2″